Submit Your Story
Our contributors tell it like it is, and it’s not always perfect. It’s not always funny. It’s not always linear. But it’s all worth sharing.
The Power of a Good Story
Sharing our stories is the best way to break the stigma that surrounds mental health. We invite you to share your journey, no matter how big or small, and no matter what step you’re in. All voices matter, and we’re thankful for your vulnerability and ability to share with our community.
- We moderate all submissions. When you send using the form below, it won’t appear on the website immediately.
- Negative language such as cursing or inflammatory words is not allowed.
- Violent imagery, offensive or explicit content is not allowed.
- We’re all about transparency, so if you are comfortable doing so, please share a picture of yourself or a related image to your story.
- Before we share your story, we will contact you with for a final approval to share your story. We will also request you sign a release form allowing us permission to share your story.
- We are comfortable linking to your blog or website, but we don’t allow the promotion of products or other personal or business endeavors in your story.
- The most engaging stories usually have a start, plot, and finish, and we ask your story is less than 500 words, but we also realize stories come in all shapes and sizes. Bottom line? Be yourself and tell us however feels most comfortable to you.
- If you are under age 13, we require a parent or guardian to sign a release form on your behalf.
Support Our Launch
With 1 in 5 Americans experiencing mental illness and our country in a suicide crisis, improving access to care is essential. We’re raising money to help launch our online assessment, a vital tool to help families and those in crisis find help in a cloudy time. To donate and learn more, click below.